Seen and heard on:
Emily and Michele would love to speak to your women’s group, moms club or parish group about Divine Mercy for Moms or a variety of other topics. Click here to reach us for more information or scroll to the bottom of the page for a contact form.
Click here to go to our Press Kits
Emily & Michele would be happy to travel together to speak on:
- Divine Mercy for Moms: Sharing the Lessons of St. Faustina
- Our Friend Faustina: Lessons of Mercy for a Woman’s Life
- Families of Mercy: Living out the Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy in family life
- A Day Hemmed in Prayer: Our Faith Journey as Catholic Women
- The Friendship Project: Deepening and Developing our Relationships
- Preparing Our Hearts for Christmas: Allowing Advent to Draw Us Closer To Jesus
- Balancing Technology and Family Life
Or individually on these topics:
EMILY’S SPEAKING TOPICS:
How to Be a Luminous Light in a Dark World – Looking Back to the First Century Christians for Inspiration
How to Live in the World, But Not Be of The World – Seeking a balance
How to See Christ in Meaningful Moments Throughout Your Busy Day
MICHELE’S SPEAKING TOPICS
Divine Mercy in the Heart of Jesus – Living Out Mercy & Trust in the Face of Trials
Divine Mercy for Moms – Living the Corporal & Spiritual Works of Mercy with children
Here is A list of our past speaking engagements.
Want more samples? Here are some links to radio/video spots:
- Michele and Emily present at a women’s ministry webinar hosted by Ave Maria Press: Women’s Ministry: Small Groups and Faith-Filled Friendships
- Click on the image below to hear Emily Jaminet on Morning Air talking about healing hurting friendships, segment starts 30 minutes in to program.
- Relevant Radio’s Morning Air with John Harper Emily talks about The Friendship Project. July 10, 2017.
- The Daily Author with Richard Keller, April 28, 2017
- Mater Dei Radio, In Person, (Emily) April 27, 2017
- Spirit Morning Radio – 5 Aspects of the Divine Mercy Devotion (Emily) – April 4, 2016
- Relevant Radio’s Morning Air with John Harper (Emily) Technology and Family Life, March 13, 2017
- The Jennifer Fulwiler Show (Emily) – February 25, 2016
- Aquinas and More Podcast (Michele) – February 4, 2016
- Relevant Radio’s Morning Air with John Harper (Michele) – January 18, 2016
- Relevant Radio’s On Call With Wendy Weise – December 8, 2015 (starts 36 minutes in)
Family Sanctuary Show – November 16, 2015
Find a list of all our audio and print media here.
A sample of print media coverage:
- Catholicmom.com (3/31/16) – Authors of Divine Mercy for Moms Share Their Inspiration
- Aleteia – Kissing off the Year of Mercy, Keep it Simple Sinner
- The Catholic Times – Book Review: Divine Mercy for Moms
- Aleteia – Crash Course for Moms on Mercy
- National Catholic Register – Message of Mercy for Moms
- New Evangelizers – Women Set the World Ablaze
- The True Dignity of Women
- Prayer Wine Chocolate – 7 Ways Catholics Can Mix Faith and Fellowship
- The Catholic Connection
- Relevant Radio – Wrapping up the Year of Mercy
- The Compass News
Contact us here about speaking at your next event.
Read the full testimonials here.