We’re so excited to be a part of the Divine Mercy for Moms Online Bookclub hosted at Catholicmom.com! We would love for as many of our readers to join us in the discussion.
Here’s how it will work:
Catholicmom.com will post a reflection each week on Saturdays, beginning with an interview with Emily and I on September 10, 2016. Catholicmom.com will have a team of writers who will be reflecting on each chapter and posting discussion questions. You’re welcome to read along with us (in face, we encourage it!!) Emily and I will be chiming in on the discussion and love to meet you!
You can participate in a few ways:
1. Read along.
2. Leave comments on each post with your thoughts and impressions or even take a stab at the discussion questions over at Catholicmom.com.
3. Interact with other commenters.
4. Share the posts and the discussion in your real-life networks and/or your social networks.
Our reading schedule:
- September 10 – Interview with authors
- September 17 – Introduction and Chapter 1: St. Faustina, Apostle of Divine Mercy
- September 24 – Chapter 2: Developing Trust in Jesus through the Divine Mercy Devotion
- October 1 – Chapter 3: Showing Mercy to Our Neighbor
- October 8 – Chapter 4: The Corporal Works of Mercy
- October 15 – Chapter 5: The Spiritual Works of Mercy
- October 22 – Chapter 6: Mary, Mother of Mercy
NOTE: You need to be at Catholicmom.com to get the links and click through to the actual weekly posts for discussion.
Want a Book Club reminder?
You’ll get an email with a link to the newest post in the CatholicMom.com Book Club. Sign up by filling out the form at Catholicmom.com here
We are looking forward to reading and discussing together!