Emily and I had the opportunity to test out a new product that is going to be released this coming Advent season called The Mass Box. It’s a a program for 3-7 year olds to help your family get ready for each and every Mass with craft supplies, kids missals, and coloring sheets delivered every month to your door – for only $20.00 a month! We loved this great way to get our little ones excited for Sunday mass. Each week a great little video shares the Gospel message in a kid friendly way and explains how to make the craft. Since we loved the videos so much, we decided to do a video review for you. Click on the box above or here to see our little YouTubers share what they thought of The Mass Box.
- Join me for the Mary’s Meals Run as One RaceEach year I am so honored to participate in the […]
- Love and Mercy – Don’t Miss the Final Showing!Image Credit Kondrat-Media. Used with Permission. It’s […]
- A New Book & A New Look!Emily and I are so thrilled to share exciting news […]
- Join us for Lent Is…Weekly Reflections from Mary’s Meals It’s […]
- When God Knocks…What I’m Working on this AdventThis summer I felt like God was calling me to write […]