Emily and I had the opportunity to test out a new product that is going to be released this coming Advent season called The Mass Box. It’s a a program for 3-7 year olds to help your family get ready for each and every Mass with craft supplies, kids missals, and coloring sheets delivered every month to your door – for only $20.00 a month! We loved this great way to get our little ones excited for Sunday mass. Each week a great little video shares the Gospel message in a kid friendly way and explains how to make the craft. Since we loved the videos so much, we decided to do a video review for you. Click on the box above or here to see our little YouTubers share what they thought of The Mass Box.
- December 5 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- May 15, 2021 - May 16, 2021
- Join Us for the St. Teresa’s Online Summer Book ClubIf you are looking for a great faith-based book study, […]
- Divine Mercy; An Ocean of Mercy in Tumultuous TimesAs I was watching a live streaming mass at the […]
- This Lent, Pray FullyWhen I write, I usually think I am writing to help […]
- Join me for the Mary’s Meals Run as One RaceEach year I am so honored to participate in the […]
- Love and Mercy – Don’t Miss the Final Showing!Image Credit Kondrat-Media. Used with Permission. It’s […]