Emily and I had the opportunity to test out a new product that is going to be released this coming Advent season called The Mass Box. It’s a a program for 3-7 year olds to help your family get ready for each and every Mass with craft supplies, kids missals, and coloring sheets delivered every month to your door – for only $20.00 a month! We loved this great way to get our little ones excited for Sunday mass. Each week a great little video shares the Gospel message in a kid friendly way and explains how to make the craft. Since we loved the videos so much, we decided to do a video review for you. Click on the box above or here to see our little YouTubers share what they thought of The Mass Box.
- Encountering Healing – A conversation with Carrie Schuchts DauntAuthenticity is possible. Redemption is possible. […]
- Hope & Peace During Times of Grief – An Interview with Jennifer Hubbard“Storms will gather, and when they do, I will be […]
- W.I.N.E., Prayer & a Great SaleThis weeks Inspired By Faith Podcast features Kelly […]
- Learning to Love Scripture – Inspired By Faith Podcast with Sonja CorbittDo you love reading the Word of God? Or is it a […]
- PrayFully featured on At Home with Jim and JoyOne of our favorite parts of being Catholic Authors is […]