Emily and I had the opportunity to test out a new product that is going to be released this coming Advent season called The Mass Box. It’s a a program for 3-7 year olds to help your family get ready for each and every Mass with craft supplies, kids missals, and coloring sheets delivered every month to your door – for only $20.00 a month! We loved this great way to get our little ones excited for Sunday mass. Each week a great little video shares the Gospel message in a kid friendly way and explains how to make the craft. Since we loved the videos so much, we decided to do a video review for you. Click on the box above or here to see our little YouTubers share what they thought of The Mass Box.
- May 15 - May 16
- Serving Others & Self CareYou might take care of yourself in spurts and stops, […]
- Our New Podcast & A Reflection on GratitudeAs we celebrate Thanksgiving, Emily and I would like […]
- Finding HopeDear friend, In The Friendship Project, Emily wrote […]
- Gather a Small Group With Our Back to School SALE!We know that life is tough right now. We all have […]
- Join Us for the St. Teresa’s Online Summer Book ClubIf you are looking for a great faith-based book study, […]