I’ve been a Danielle Bean groupie for years. I think of her every single day as I look at my cold coffee sitting in the counter top and remembered how she shared in her book My Cup of Tea, how she never quite got that those few quiet moments to drink her hot tea without the interruptions of life with small children. Her work as a writer, blogger and speaker has inspired me for years, so I was ecstatic at the opportunity to get to chat with her on her super cool new podcast “Girlfriends.” Check it out here as we discuss my biggest success, mistakes I’ve made, and some of the best advice I’ve ever been given. You’ll also get to hear some great advice from my wonderful friend Sarah Reinhard on being a true friend to someone who is suffering.
- W.I.N.E., Prayer & a Great SaleThis weeks Inspired By Faith Podcast features Kelly […]
- Learning to Love Scripture – Inspired By Faith Podcast with Sonja CorbittDo you love reading the Word of God? Or is it a […]
- PrayFully featured on At Home with Jim and JoyOne of our favorite parts of being Catholic Authors is […]
- Serving Others & Self CareYou might take care of yourself in spurts and stops, […]
- Our New Podcast & A Reflection on GratitudeAs we celebrate Thanksgiving, Emily and I would like […]