I’ve been a Danielle Bean groupie for years. I think of her every single day as I look at my cold coffee sitting in the counter top and remembered how she shared in her book My Cup of Tea, how she never quite got that those few quiet moments to drink her hot tea without the interruptions of life with small children. Her work as a writer, blogger and speaker has inspired me for years, so I was ecstatic at the opportunity to get to chat with her on her super cool new podcast “Girlfriends.” Check it out here as we discuss my biggest success, mistakes I’ve made, and some of the best advice I’ve ever been given. You’ll also get to hear some great advice from my wonderful friend Sarah Reinhard on being a true friend to someone who is suffering.
- December 5 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- May 15, 2021 - May 16, 2021
- Finding HopeIn The Friendship Project, Emily wrote “Hope is […]
- Gather a Small Group With Our Back to School SALE!We know that life is tough right now. We all have […]
- Join Us for the St. Teresa’s Online Summer Book ClubIf you are looking for a great faith-based book study, […]
- Divine Mercy; An Ocean of Mercy in Tumultuous TimesAs I was watching a live streaming mass at the […]
- This Lent, Pray FullyWhen I write, I usually think I am writing to help […]