I’ve been a Danielle Bean groupie for years. I think of her every single day as I look at my cold coffee sitting in the counter top and remembered how she shared in her book My Cup of Tea, how she never quite got that those few quiet moments to drink her hot tea without the interruptions of life with small children. Her work as a writer, blogger and speaker has inspired me for years, so I was ecstatic at the opportunity to get to chat with her on her super cool new podcast “Girlfriends.” Check it out here as we discuss my biggest success, mistakes I’ve made, and some of the best advice I’ve ever been given. You’ll also get to hear some great advice from my wonderful friend Sarah Reinhard on being a true friend to someone who is suffering.
- December 5 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- May 15, 2021 - May 16, 2021
- This Lent, Pray FullyWhen I write, I usually think I am writing to help […]
- Join me for the Mary’s Meals Run as One RaceEach year I am so honored to participate in the […]
- Love and Mercy – Don’t Miss the Final Showing!Image Credit Kondrat-Media. Used with Permission. It’s […]
- A New Book & A New Look!Emily and I are so thrilled to share exciting news […]
- Join us for Lent Is…Weekly Reflections from Mary’s Meals It’s […]