Divine Mercy for Moms makes for a great group study. As we shared in the introduction, we know the importance of getting together with our mom friends to support each other in growing in our faith and sharing it with our children! We piloted our book with 20 friends from across the Columbus diocese and now have 32 groups going this Lent across the country! Are you doing a Divine Mercy for Moms group study? Email us and let us know so we can put you on the map!
- Listen & Learn -Columbus Catholic Women’s Conference Speakers Series Part 1Michele and I are so excited to to be working on our […]
- Encountering Healing – A conversation with Carrie Schuchts DauntAuthenticity is possible. Redemption is possible. […]
- Hope & Peace During Times of Grief – An Interview with Jennifer Hubbard“Storms will gather, and when they do, I will be […]
- W.I.N.E., Prayer & a Great SaleThis weeks Inspired By Faith Podcast features Kelly […]
- Learning to Love Scripture – Inspired By Faith Podcast with Sonja CorbittDo you love reading the Word of God? Or is it a […]