Divine Mercy for Moms makes for a great group study. As we shared in the introduction, we know the importance of getting together with our mom friends to support each other in growing in our faith and sharing it with our children! We piloted our book with 20 friends from across the Columbus diocese and now have 32 groups going this Lent across the country! Are you doing a Divine Mercy for Moms group study? Email us and let us know so we can put you on the map!
- May 15 - May 16
- Serving Others & Self CareYou might take care of yourself in spurts and stops, […]
- Our New Podcast & A Reflection on GratitudeAs we celebrate Thanksgiving, Emily and I would like […]
- Finding HopeDear friend, In The Friendship Project, Emily wrote […]
- Gather a Small Group With Our Back to School SALE!We know that life is tough right now. We all have […]
- Join Us for the St. Teresa’s Online Summer Book ClubIf you are looking for a great faith-based book study, […]